- Fri, Dec 10Zoom Live Recorded EventSave the Date:10th December 2021 at 10am to 11am AEDT Melbourne Time & Join in Solidarity in our Global online special DFV Victims Tribute Candle Vigil. Let us all come together, to unite, reconnect, in peace, harmony, love, and solidarity in acknowledgement of all Victim-Survivors around the world.
- Thu, Dec 09Zoom Recorded Live Online EventOur next International Guest Speakers taking part in The W.H.Y. Campaign 16 Days of Activism Events, is Tova Leigh, Film Maker & Fearless Female Lead & Divya Srinivasan, Human Rights Lawyer & Legal Advisor at Equality Now. This event is NOT to BE MISSED. RSVP & Invite the World. It's FREE!
- Wed, Dec 08Zoom Live Recorded EventRegister for Free today. Meet our resident expert DFV & Gender Equality Researcher, Dr Silke Meyer is an Associate Professor in Criminology and the Deputy Director of the Gender and Family Violence Prevention Centre & Our panel of International Guests Speakers. Click to learn more!
- Tue, Dec 07Zoom Live Recorded EventSave the Date 7th December, 2021. Time 6pm AEDT Time. A global online - Domestic | Family | Intimate Partner Violence & Abuse Impacts the lives of everyone equally! Domestic Abuse does not discriminate. Topic: Inclusion Matters, Leave No One Behind: IPV Impacts LGBTQA+ Community too!
- Mon, Dec 06Zoom Live Recorded EventJoin us for We Hear You - The W.H.Y. Campaign's 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Based Violence - Our Social Impact Events to raise global public awareness and education on DFV: Survivors using their lived expertise to make systems & social change. RSVP for Free today! Click to learn more...
- Sun, Dec 05Zoom Live Recorded EventOur next International Guest Speaker is, Leslie Morgan Steiner, the author of four nonfiction books: the New York Times bestselling memoir 'Crazy Love', she is also another courageous domestic violence survivor, presenting topic: How to Thrive After Surviving DFV Abuse. RSVP & Save the Date.
- Sat, Dec 04Zoom Live Recorded EventDay 10 of 16 Guest speaker, is Peter Thorpe, Gender Based Violence Practitioner: Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs, will present on the topic of 'Engaging Fathers\Male partners in Child Protection'.
- Fri, Dec 03Zoom Recorded Live EventDay 9 of 16 Days of activism against gender-based violence: Event Topic: Unpacking Filial Abuse: Child-to-parent abuse and practical approaches to manage it. Our two DV experts, Ed & Pete from the UK will be presenting this unreported topic. Click RSVP for more info & register for our Free Events.
- Thu, Dec 02Zoom Live Recorded Online EventDay 8 of 16 Day of Activism against gender-based violence is First Nations People of the Southwest of Western Australia Devon Cuimara. Topic: Healing and well-being for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men who use violence against women.
- Wed, Dec 01Zoom Live Recorded EventThe W.H.Y. Campaign is creating change together through global citizen solidarity virtual awareness & educational events. Community innovation that focus on the heart of the problem to create lasting preventative change. Supporting men of all ages, from migrant and refugee backgrounds in Melbourne.
- Tue, Nov 30Zoom Live Recorded EventJoin Rosemary Kariuk, Ros Horin, and documentary film cast members panelists guest speakers to acknowledge the UN Eliminating violence against women & our 16 Days of Activism Events. Topic: Behind the scenes of Rosemary's Way an Extraordinary Film of everyday Change Makers & an Australian Local Hero
- Mon, Nov 29Zoom Live Recorded EventOur Next 16 Day of Activism is in honour of Hannah Clarke & her three beautiful children. Laura Bos is a founding Board Member of Small Steps 4 Hannah and was the inaugural Board Chair. Event Topic: Movements for Change:Small Steps 4 Hannah: In memory of Hannah Clarke, Aaliyah, Laianah, & Trey RIP
- Sun, Nov 28Zoom Recorded Live EventFind out how male allies, like our next guest speaker, Brenton Turley, can be part of the solution to proactively advocate for social change to prevent domestic violence and intimate partner abuse in our communities. Register to learn more and register to attend this FREE global virtual event.
- Sat, Nov 27Zoom Live Recorded EventWe Hear You - The W.H.Y. Campaign social impact spotlight event. We want to acknowledge the awe-inspiring work of a few amazing grassroots DFV charities and campaigns doing so much to give back. Save the date 27th November 2021. Global online special social impact spotlight event.
- Fri, Nov 26Zoom Live Recorded EventDay 2 of our 16 Day of Activism is another International guest speaker, Jacqueline Francis is the founder and host of Stop Sweeping It Under The Carpet. An Advocate for Domestic Peace, Award-Winning Author & an Educator. RSVP to learn more ;- 'Bridging The Gap Of Domestic Abuse From Home To Work'.
- Thu, Nov 25Online Zoom EventWe have a phenomenal line up of guest speakers, like Eugene M. Hyman, retired Superior Court Judge, USA, and George Newhouse principal solicitor of the National Justice Project, & Kath Pinkerton, the great aunt of baby Charlie Mullaley (R.I.P.). Click to Learn more about our opening Free Events
- Fri, Aug 27Online Zoom Free Workshop EventRSVP for our Free trauma, mental well-being, and healing workshops for all our registered event attendees. 8pm Aest Melbourne Start Time
- Thu, Aug 26Zoom Live Streaming Global EventJoin us for our one year anniversary of We Hear You -The W.H.Y. Campaign a global Domestic Abuse awareness initiative. The event topic is 'Mental health and trauma in the context of domestic abuse'.
"We hear you, we see you, and we will do everything in our power to help keep you safe or take you out of harm".
"The ability for people to hear that they are supported"
“I found it to be a safe and empowering space. The sheer strength, courage and vulnerability of the guest speakers were inspiring"
The W.H.Y. Campaign
Eliminate Family|Domestic & Intimate Partner Violence in our relationships, homes and communities.
At Risk from DV
Immediate Risk call 000
Lifeline Australia 24/7 Crisis Support
13 11 14